您好,欢迎来到华佗小知识。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页礼仪培训 - II - 礼貌的句子

礼仪培训 - II - 礼貌的句子

来源:华佗小知识


Courtesy Standards Generic Sentences

in English

–II–

List of Contents目录表 

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

ASKING GUESTS TO DO SOMETHING 请求宾客做某事

GUEST OFFER SOMETHING OUT OF POLITENESS 宾客出于客气而赠送某物时

POLITE DENIAL 委婉的否认

SHORT DELAYS (less than 5 minutes) 短时延误 (少于五分钟)

LONG DELAYS (more than 5 minutes) 长时间延误(超过五分钟)

APOLOGIZING FOR AN INCONVENIENCE 对所造成的不便致歉

ACCEPTING COMPLAINTS / CRITICISM 接受投诉、批评

WHEN THE GUEST ASKS IF HE/SHE MAY TAKE SOMETHING 宾客要求带走某物时

WHEN THE GUEST APOLOGIZES BY SAYING “SORRY” 当宾客说“抱歉”、“对不起”时

10 BREAKING AWAY FROM A CONVERSATION

打断客人 (中断谈话)

11 SUGGESTIVE SELLING

推介式销售

ASKING GUESTS TO DO SOMETHING

请求宾客做某事

Excuse me, Sir/Madam, could you please ( “sign”/ “wait” etc.) here? 对不起,先生/小姐, 请您(“签上名”或“稍候”)好吗? Could I have (request), Sir/Madam?

先生/小姐,我可以(某要求或做某事)吗? May I ask you to (request), Sir/Madam? 先生/小姐,可以麻烦您(做某事)吗?

Would you like to...?

您是否愿意(可不可以)...呢?

Excuse me, Sir/Madam, could you please follow me. 不好意思 ,先生/小姐, 请跟我来好吗?

Would you please print/ spell your full name for me, Sir/Madam? 先生/小姐, 能麻烦您将您的姓名用正楷写出来吗? Please mind the stairs! 请小心楼梯!

Remember:

Be utmost humble and courteous when doing this.

在要求或请求宾客做某事时,一定要尽可能谦恭、礼貌。

GUEST OFFER SOMETHING OUT OF POLITENESS

宾客出于客气而赠送某物时

No, thank you. You are very kind. 您真是太客气了,心意领了就行了。 It’s very kind of you but no, thank you. 谢谢您,不必这么客气送我礼物了。

You are very kind, but I cannot accept.

您真太客气了,可我不能收(心意我领了就行了)。

POLITE DENIAL

委婉的否认

I am afraid not. Sorry, Sir/Madam.

恐怕不是这样吧(恐怕不行),真不好意思,先生/小姐。 No, I am sorry.

不是的(不可以的),我很抱歉。

I’m afraid not, unfortunately.

很遗憾,我觉得不是这样的(我看恐怕不行)。

Not really.

不会吧(不能吧)(好像不会吧)(不完全是这样吧)(不太可能吧)。 No, Sir/Madam. It is not.

不是,(某)先生(小姐),不是这样的。

SHORT DELAYS (less than 5 minutes)

短时延误 (少于五分钟)

Just a moment / one moment, please, Sir/Madam. 请您稍候,先生/小姐。

This may take a few minutes, Sir/Madam. 可能会等(要花)几分钟,先生/小姐。

I’ll be with you in a moment, Sir/Madam.

先生/小姐,我稍等一会儿就过来(就为您服务)。 Sorry to keep you waiting, Sir/Madam. 很抱歉让您等候, 先生/小姐。 I’m sorry about the delay. 不好意思要请您耽待一下了。 My apologies for the delay. 让您等候,我很抱歉。

Remember:

It is important that the guest does not feel they have been ignored. Always acknowledge the guest, even if you have to keep them waiting. 重要的是,不要让客人感到被忽视了。

即使你必须要客人等候,也一定要知会客人。

LONG DELAYS (more than 5 minutes)

长时间延误(超过五分钟)

I’m sorry, Sir/Madam. This may take about ... minutes. Is that all right? 我很抱歉,先生/小姐。可能会等上 ... 分钟。您看行吗?

I’m sorry for the delay, Sir/Madam. It will just be a few minutes longer. Will that be all right?

对不起,先生/小姐,可能等候的时间会稍久一点,您看有问题吗?

I’m terribly sorry for the inconvenience, Sir/Madam, but this may take a few minutes longer.

真不好意思,先生/小姐,给您造成不便我深表歉意,可能需要再多等几分钟。

Be SINCERE and show the guest you are concerned of the delay. 要满怀诚意,要让客人感到你对延迟一事很在意。

Ask for the guest’s approval so that they feel looked after. 要征询客人的意见,以使他们感到被关怀。

APOLOGIZING FOR AN INCONVENIENCE

对所造成的不便致歉

I’m very sorry, Sir/Madam. Thank you for your co-operation / patience / understanding.

我深表歉意,先生/小姐。多谢您的合作/耐心/体谅。 I’m terribly sorry we are not permitted to do this. 十分遗憾我们不允许这样做。

I’m terribly sorry. There could have been some mistake. 我真是很抱歉,可能是什么环节出了差错。 I do apologize. 我诚心向您道歉。

I’m sorry, Sir/Madam. I’ll look into the matter at once.

对不起了,先生/小姐。我这就去把事情弄清楚(我马上去查一下)。

I’m afraid it’s against company policy to do this. 很不好意思,这样做会违反公司规定。

ACCEPTING COMPLAINTS / CRITICISM

接受投诉、批评

Thank you for telling us, Sir/Madam. I assure you we shall do our best to ensure it will not happen again. Please accept our apology.

谢谢您告诉我们,先生/小姐。我向您保证我们会尽全力不让这种事情再发生。请您接受我们的歉意。

Please accept our apologies. I shall let the person in charge know. 请接受我们的道歉。我会转告有关负责人的。 I’m sorry for what happened. It must be very annoying. 对于所发生的事我很抱歉。这种事肯定很让人生气。

I’m sorry to hear that. You must be very annoyed. 听到这种事我很抱歉。您一定很生气。

Listen attentively to guests’ complaints and take notes if necessary to show your sincerity.

留意倾听客人的投诉,必要时当客人的面写下来以示重视和诚意。

Remember:

Never say things like “ It’s not my fault / I did not handle it / it’s not my department.”

绝对不可以说类似于“这不是我的错”、“这不是我做的”、 “我可没做过这种事”、“这可不是我们部门的事”等等话。

DO NOT ARGUE ! 千万不要分辨!!!

WHEN THE GUEST ASKS IF HE/SHE MAY TAKE

SOMETHING 宾客要求带走某物时

Certainly, Sir/Madam, let me help you.

可以的,(某)先生(小姐),请让我帮您拿(取)。

Go ahead please, you’re welcome. 您请随意。您的要求是我 们的荣 幸。

Yes, sure, allow me. 可以可以,让我来吧。

Guest often like to take menus, leaflets articles, etc. If you are not sure if they are permitted, check with your superior or manager.

客人时常喜欢要走餐单、推广小册从等等。如果你不能确定某些东西是否可以给他们,你应该请示你的上司或经理。

WHEN THE GUEST APOLOGIZES BY SAYING “SORRY”

当宾客说“抱歉”、“对不起”时

That’s all right. 没关系。

It doesn’t matter. 没问题。

It’s nothing serious. 不要紧。不用在意。

Please do not worry about it, Sir/Madam. 先生/小姐,请不用太在意。

But in case some valuable properties of the hotel is damaged, you should say:

“ I am sorry of what happened. But I am afraid I have to report this to my manager. Hope you understand that.”

可是如果涉及到酒店的贵重物品被损坏时,你就是应该说:

我很遗憾发生这样的事;不过,恐怕我得向经理报告了。希望您能理解。”

BREAKING AWAY FROM A CONVERSATION

打断客人 (中断谈话)

Excuse me, Sir/Madam, but I’m being called. 对不起(抱歉),先生/小姐,那边叫我了。

Excuse me for interrupting. 不好意思,打断一下。

May I take up a few moments of your time? 可以占用您一会儿时间吗?

May I speak to you for a moment, Sir/Madam. 先生/小姐,我可以跟您谈一下吗?

Will there be anything else, Sir/Madam?

先生/小姐,还有别的什么需要我做的吗(您还要点儿别的什么吗)?

I’m sorry I’m being called away. Have a pleasant day, Sir/Madam. 真不好意思,我得去招呼那边了。先生/小姐,祝您过得愉快!

Remember:

Excusing yourself shows courtesy.

请求对方原谅你打断或中断谈话,是显示你的礼貌。

Courtesy is the nature of service ! 礼貌是服务的核心!

SUGGESTIVE SELLING

推介式销售

May I show you our (item/service), Sir/Madam?

先生/小姐,可以请您看一下我们的(某项服务或某物)吗?我能领您(给您)看一下我们的(某项服务或某物)吗?

Have you tried our ... ?

您有没有试过我们的(某项服务或某物)呢?

May I suggest you ... ?

我提一个建议好吗?/我建议您享用(使用)我们的(某项服务或某物),您看行吗?

Would you like more ... ? 您需要再来点儿 ... 吗 ?

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- huatuo0.cn 版权所有 湘ICP备2023017654号-2

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 18 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务